Trade Name : Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
Course Duration : 1 Year
Minimum Qualification : 12th Pass
1. Fundamental of computer
2. Data Entry
3. Basic Hardware & Software concept
4. Developing of program using C & C⁺⁺ programming language
5. Ms- Office
6. Presentation & Graphic package
7. Use of Tally
8. Use of Foxpro
9. Basic Concept of Networking
10. Internet Browsing & E-mail
11. Multimedia concepts
12. Use and Maintenance of PC & other related equipments
13. Awareness of IT Act 2000.
14. Work culture, Personality development, Communication skills & other useful soft skills.
1. Assistant Programmer in software development firms.
2. Faculty member or Lab assistant in Computer Institutes or Schools.
3. Internet operator in Cyber café.
4. Computer operator in Industry, Offices etc.
5. Assistant to Service Engineer
6. Sales person in Hardware & Software firms. 7. DTP operator
1. Starting a Computer Institute,
2. Cyber café & DTP centre.
3. Starting a Computer consumable shop.
4. Take up data processing jobs.